162 Viton/FKM O-Ring, 75 Durometer, 5-3/4" ID, 5-15/16" OD, 3/32" cs Pack of 100
- Made of Viton/FKM (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
Size:162 | Nominal Inside Diameter:5.737 Inches | Nominal Outside Diameter:5-15/16 Inches | Nominal Width:0.103 Inches | Inside Diameter String:5.737 Inches | Outside Diameter:5-15/16 Inches | Item Width String:0.103 inches | Number of Items:100. Color can be black or brown. Contact us for availability if you need specific color.