451 Viton O-Ring, 75A Durometer, 11" ID, 11-1/2" OD, 1/4" Width (Pack of 1)
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
Size:451 | Nominal Inside Diameter:10.975 Inches | Nominal Outside Diameter:11-1/2 Inches | Nominal Width:0.275 Inches | Inside Diameter String:10.975 Inches | Outside Diameter:11-1/2 Inches | Item Width String:0.275 inches | Number of Items:1. Can be black or brown in color.