Garland / US Range R600 1" Regulator 4.5" Wc Nat Service 1,400,000 BTU
- Size: 1"
- Spring Range: 4" - 8"
- Max Inlet Pressure: 5 PSI
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas Propane
The R & RS series is intended for use with both main burner and pilot load applications. The double diaphragm balanced valve design makes it possible to build a regulator physically small in size yet having good capacity characteristics. They are able to maintain steady outlet pressure control with widely varying inlet pressures. The high quality molded balancing diaphragm eliminates the inlet pressure effect acting on the valve.
The housings are rugged aluminum die castings. All internal components are carefully selected and corrosion-resistant. The diaphragms are of high-quality supported synthetic rubber components having excellent low-temperature performance. The RS models incorporate a resilient chemically bonded synthetic rubber ring on the valve member. The soft seating ensures satisfactory pilot control at inlet pressures up to 5 psi.
- Pipe Sizes: 3/8â to 1â threaded connections with NPT or ISO7-1 threads.
- Housing Material:R600(S): aluminum.
- Mounting: Suitable for multi-positional mounting.
- NOTE: All Maxitrol gas pressure regulators should be installed and operated in accordance with Maxitrol Safety Warning Instructions.
- Certifications: R600(S): ANSI Z21.18/CSA 6.3 Gas Appliance Pressure Regulators.
- Gas Types: Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: CSA Certified: R600(S): 1/2 psi (3.4 kPa) Maxitrol Tested: R600: 1 psi (6.9 kPa)
- Emergency Exposure Limits: R400, R500, R600: 2 psi (13.8 kPa)
- Ambient Temperature Ranges: R600(S): -40 to 205F (-40 to 96C) Suitable for pilot flow applications. (Circle P) (0.15 CFH NG), None (1.5 CFH NG).
Note: This product should be installed by a licensed gas fitter. 210G-2-1/2 <<