Spray Foam, Coatings and Spray On Bedliner Contractors!
Here is another deal for you from Professor Foam!
This is an auction for an IPM 02 Transfer Pump Air Section Repair Kit.
IPM Part Number 601011
Here is more information on the IP-02
IPM Transfer Pumps deliver with reliability in their design and diversity in their capabilities
IPM IP-02 Transfer Pumps
IPM Transfer Pumps IPM's 100 Series 2:1 is designed specifically for difficult to handle materials.
The immersed lower pump, tie-tubes, and sealing bung bushing allow quick drum change without exposing the system to contamination and moisture.
New Designs for:
- Higher Viscosities
- Ease of Cleaning
- Fluids with 245a Agent
- Low Ceiling Installations
- Interchangeable Pump Lengths
New design innovations to simplify handling and application of polyurethane, polyurea, and other two component materials.
New design for cleanable tubes
- Allows thorough cleaning of the pump fluid tubes.
- Both the IP02 and the OP series have easily cleanable fluid tubes.
- Feature allows for nearly an unlimited number of pump rebuilds.
IP and OPC Series Pumps now have high viscosity “B” resin capabilitiesIPM 2:1 Transfer Pumps
- “B” resins with the newer 245fa blowing agent can have viscosities up to 2000 cPs.
- OP and IP series pumps have increased suction capability by 69%.
- Pumps have the capability of pumping the new “B” resins without heat or pressurization.
- The new design nearly eliminates foaming of the material.
- Outlet ports are now a standard ¾” NPT.
- Fully air operated
- 2 ball piston design provides uniform positive displacement
- Extremely durable pump with long life packing
- Specially designed piston seals do not come into contact with material pumped.
- Hence, very long life as it can handle highly problematic fluids like Isocyanates which crystallizes on piston rods upon contact with moisture in air and rupture seals.
| || |
| 2:1 |
Max. fluid flow:
| 2.5gpm (9.5 lpm) |
Air motor diameter:
| 1.4" (3.6cm) |
Air inlet pressure range:
| 30 - 180 psi (2 - 12 bar) |
Max. fluid pressure:
| 360 psi (24 bar) |
Air inlet size:
| 1/4" npt (f) |
Fluid inlet size:
| 3/4" npt (m) (Stubby) |
Fluid outlet size:
| 3/4" npt (f) |
Rod and cylinder
| CS & SST |
| Teflon |
| Teflon |
Length (Drum length):
| 50" (1270 mm) |
30.2" (768 mm)
| 16.1 lb (7.3 kg)
14.1 lb (6.4 kg
I can get this overnighted to you, call me for a quote.
I will ship this international, please call me for a shipping quote
Ok if you want more information drop me a line..
CALL TODAY! 318-880-7787 its my cell phone
Please take a few minutes to review the item you have purchased once you receive it, and then logon to your account to leave us a 5 star rating. Anything less than 5 stars we consider a failure on our end, so if you are not completely satisfied with this item after receiving it, please contact us and tell us why BEFORE you leave us feedback so we can make it right.
Buy with confidence, we take customer service seriously, and we always take care of our customers!
We DO ship internationally, even to Canada! We ship internationally because we can communicate, and we are able to meet the needs of non-English speaking individuals. We pride ourselves on good customer service, and it is possible for us to meet the level of customer service we pride ourselves on when dealing with international customers.
Thank you for looking at our eBay items, we hope to have the opportunity to prove to you why we have earned our great feedback through same day shipping to support after the sale. Have a great day!