Spray Foam, Coatings and Spray On Bedliner Contractors!
Here is another deal for you from Professor Foam!
This is an auction for a transfer pump. Well that is not the most exciting part,
but it can stop you dead in your tracks and cost you lots of $$!
IPM Transfer Pumps deliver with reliability in their design and diversity in their capabilities
The OP-232C is designed specifically for difficult to handle materials. The immersed lower pump, tie-tubes, and sealing bung bushing allow quick drum change without exposing the system to contamination or moisture.
- 2 ball piston design provides uniform positive displacement
- Extremely durable pump with long life packings
- Specially designed piston seals do not come into contact with material pumped.
- Hence, very long life as it can handle highly problematic fluids like Isocyanate's which crystallizes on piston rods upon contact with moisture in air and rupture seals
Consistent feed pressures and flow rates for consistent results
- Large air motor and lower assembly provide 2 1/2 times the flow of transfer based 2:1 pumps
- Quick release bung bushing allows fast slip-in/slip-out drum change. No need to disconnect hoses and rotate pump. Sealed design provides moisture barrier.
- "Tie-Tube" design allows above-the-drum fluid outlet with immersed lower pump
- Full length wet cup prevents material from hardening on rod stroke area while changing drums. Extends seal life.
- Immersed lower pump assembly maintains wetted rod and seal area, preventing material from hardening. Extends rod and seal life.
|Ratio ||2:1 |
|Maximum Output - continuous ||5.0 gpm (28.4 lpm) |
|Maximum Output - intermittent ||7.5 gpm (18.9 lpm) |
|Maximum input air pressure ||180 psi (12 bar, 1.2 MPa) |
|Maximum output fluid pressure ||360 psi (24 bar, 2. MPa) |
|Maximum ambient temperature ||120°F (50°C) |
|Maximum fluid temperature ||190°F (88°C) |
|Weight ||26.1 lb (11.9 kg) |
|Dimensions ||50 in (127 cm) length
Giving the ability to handle a range of applications IPMs Transfer Pumps are some of the most flexible in the market today.
- Use it as a means to feed two or more fluid components from a container to a proportioning machine. The pumps are directly inserted into the drum. All you need is an air line to drive the pumps. Simple.
- Use it as a means to transfer fluid of various viscosities from a container.
- Wide range of pump ratios to choose from for various fluid viscosities.
- Use as means to circulate paints or other fluid mediums
- Wide range of pressure ratios to suit various viscosities
- Driven by just one compressed air line
- Explosion proof
- Conventional Air Spray
- HVLP Air Spray
- Air-Assisted Airless Spray
- Airless Spray
Graco's T2 Retails for $1,660.00!!
This pump retails for over $1,380.00 Ouch!!!!
I'm offering to you for a low cost of $1,289.98 including Free ground shipping!!!!!
I can get this overnighted to you, call me for a quote.
I will ship this international, please call me for a shipping quote
Ok if you want more information drop me a line..
CALL TODAY! 318-880-7779 its my cell phone... or www.professorfoam.com