O-Ring Depot IPC P-80 Emulsion Lubricant 475 ML size (1/2 Liter)
- For use in assembly operations involving natural or synthetic rubber or plastic. Keeps fasteners tight to increase the strength of most mechanical assemblies.
- Biodegradable lubricant for coupling shanks, O-rings, hoses, sleeves, rubber washers and grommets.
- Also an excellent lubricant when rubber or plastic needs to be cut, machined, pressed, turned, trimmed or ground.
- Once coupling lubricant drys, slipping action goes away.
- For use in assembly operations involving natural or synthetic rubber or plastic. Also an excellent lubricant when rubber or plastic needs to be cut, machined, pressed, turned, trimmed or ground.
Do any of these assembly problems sound familiar?
- Rolling O-rings
- Uneven cuts
- Misaligned parts
- Damaged parts
- Injured workers (sore muscles, slippage, repetitive stress injury)
If so, our P-80 Temporary Rubber Lubricants can help by:
- Reducing installation force by minimizing surface tension
- Allowing for tighter fitting part design
- Improving product performance
- Increasing production rates by allowing for faster assembly
- Reducing worker injuries by decreasing the assembly force required
- Reducing part rejection
P-80 Emulsion Temporary Sealube Lubricant for Hot Tub & Spa Pump Seals
This 1 Liter size is the answer!
P-80 Pump Seal Lube assembly lubricant for spa and pool pump seals is a special water-based emulsion formula.
Designed to lubricate rubber parts, makes installation fast and easy by maintaining wetness for a short time.
P-80 Emulsion is the ONLY pump seal lubricant we recommend -- others containing PTFE or Silicone destroy rubber seals over time.
Prevents seal failures, is safe for all pump seals, and is preferred by pros.
- Makes seal installation easy
- No damaging PTFE or Silicone
- Emulsion dissipates after installation
- (2) 10ml tubes - enough for several seals
Product notes: Apply a small amount to mating surfaces prior to assembly. P-80 will quickly evaporate, leaving your seal perfectly locked in place. Identical to U.S. Sealube. Also great for O-rings.